Farm View Accountancy ServicesOffice 1, 14 Market Place, Pocklington, East Yorkshire, YO42 2AR | T: 01759 301663
‘Helping Your Business Grow’
Since 2002 we’ve been helping companies like yours grow.
We offer a professional, reliable and efficient service to a wide range of clients in all types of trades and professions.
Our Pro-Active advice and suggestions will help you to make positive decisions.
Contact us today for a free financial health check, and find out how we can help you to save tax and improve profitability.
T: 01759 301663
Find Out More
At Farm View Accountancy we undertake to prepare meticulous financial accounts as defined by GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Practice).
We produce accounts consistently under laid down guidelines – on the understanding that should the Inland Revenue have any queries on the financial statements, there should be no issues regarding the accounting preparation or content therein.
Taxation is always changing. Personal allowances, tax rates and other tax legislation alter at least once a year. We keep our clients fully informed with changes in tax through our budget announcement issued on budget day.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of partnership accounts
- Reports on analytical review of accounts
- In addition detailed summaries can be produced giving the proprietor added value information of graphs/charts and five year summaries
- Preparation of Trust accounts for beneficiaries, executors and solicitors
- Trust tax returns and trust pages of the self assessment returns
Limited Company Accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of abbreviated accounts for filing with Companies House
- Filing of abbreviated accounts with Companies House on your behalf
- As with sole trade/partnership accounts, added value information can be provided
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and capital allowances
- Completion of company returns – CT600 etc
- Business profits – tax computations and calculations – ensuring you pay the right amount of tax for the business claiming all relevant up to date allowances
- Personal self assessment tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Capital allowance computations
Finance Director Services
- Ideal for companies who need the services of a Finance Director but cannot justify someone in a full time role
- Contracted for for 1 or 2 days per month, long or short term
It is important to recognise that fees spent on quality accounting and taxation services are an investment – our involvement could save you money with tax savings and future business efficiencies.
Your fees are based on an hourly rate, dependent upon the time taken on your business and tax affairs. Some specialist work may attract a different level of fees. You will find that we are competitive and excellent value for money.
For new clients we offer a fixed fee for the first year spread over 6 months. That way there is one less thing to worry about when starting your business.
We offer a simple standing order system for fees, spreading the costs of our charges over six months. This has an obvious cash flow advantage and ensures that professional fees are taken care of.
We can also recommend an insurance policy that covers any costs incurred in the event of a tax investigation by H M Revenue and Customs. We know that should this happen, the professional fees involved can be sizeable especially if there is an ongoing investigation.
All fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
We moved to Farm View Accountancy, following a recommendation from a colleague. We felt we were not getting the advice and proactive foresight from the previous accountant, that we needed to take our business forward. Happily things are moving apace and looking forward to expanding our business further.Mr L - Beverley.
Following poor trading of our business, our previous accountant didn’t seem bothered – I think we were just another fee to them. Our payroll bureau recommended Farmview Accountants as an alternative. We now have monthly meetings and a regular contact with our accountants. We sorted out the issues which was causing our financial problems only because things were broken down for us with monthly management figures. Best move we did – I think we would have been bust by now had we not sought other advice.Mr & Mrs J - York
I have been with Rob since I started in business over 12 years ago. I find his easy and relaxed approach helpful, as I prefer to concentrate on my business and not worry about filing deadlines etc. He always keeps in touch and pushes me for information so everything is done on time. I have passed Rob’s details to a several other friends and family.Mr M - Pocklington
We like the simplistic approach and no nonsense jargon. Tax is confusing to us at the best of times – we feel we can trust our accountant and their fees are realistic. Would recommend to others.Mr & Mrs W - Driffield